Fitness Membership $46/month
Already intersted in becoming a member? Click here for the forms.
To simplify the membership process, we’ve combined everything under one option. Your Fitness Membership provides the best in fitness program development, supervision and tracking of health benefits and outcomes. Our entire fitness staff is degreed in Exercise Science or a related field and required to obtain a professional certification from an affiliated organization.
Couples & Dependant Rates
- Unlimited access to the Fitness Center and the latest in state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Continuous supervision of your program with periodic updates and outcome measures
- Unlimited access to the Group Exercise Classes
- Unlimited access to all Educational Workshops
- One free annual guest pass (additional passes can be purchased separately or in packages of 5 or 10; college student passes available as well)
Should a spouse and/or dependent (16 years of age and older) wish to sign-up, they may do so for an additional $19/month each.
$75 ($50 for all other family members – spouse and all dependents)
This required fee covers all the components of the entry process for new members.
- A one-on-one meeting with an Exercise Physiologist where a personalized exercise program will be developed based on your health history, goals and fitness assessment
- An initial one-on-one exercise orientation to familiarize you to the exercise equipment
- A follow-up integration appointment to enhance your comfort level and ensure proper use of the exercise equipment
No annual contract required. If you choose to do a "paid in full" 12 month option you receive one free month of membership.
Other Programs and Services Offered
- Monthly dues drafted on the 20th of each month or previous business day
- Discounts offered to High Point Regional Health, Carolina Cardiology Associates and Cornerstone Health Care employees, corporate members, Associates and Cornerstone Health Care employees, corporate members, City of High Point workers, police, fire and Guilford County School Teachers
- Cancellations must be made in writing by the first day of the month- 30 day notice
- A $25 re-enrollment fee will be charged for any member who cancels their membership and then rejoins within 12 months. If joining after 12 months, the full enrollment process must be repeated and the full enrollment fee will be charged
Ask attendant at front desk for more information on the following:
- Personal Training
- Senior Fitness
- Balance Training
- Nutrition Counseling
- Post PT Recovery
- Sports Performance
- Weight Loss Options
- Low Back Classes
- Cancer FITT Program
- Golf Fitness
- Cycling Programs
- Running Programs
- Monthly Educational Workshops