Healthiest Woman of the Triad Contest
Join together with High Point Regional to celebrate the
“Healthiest Woman of the Triad.”
- Nominees must be a woman with a family history or have been diagnosed with heart disease or cancer.
- Nominees must reside in the Triad.
- Nomination forms must be received by Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
- Winner will be announced at the “Step Into Better Health at High Point Regional” community health screening day. Her story of living a healthy lifestyle will be shared.
- Gift basket will be awarded to the winner.
Nominations must be received by April 30, 2013.
If so, what was the family history?
If so, in what year was she diagnosed and what was her diagnosis?
Please describe why you, or someone you know, should be nominated as the Healthiest Woman of the Triad.
How has this experience with heart disease/cancer made a positive impact on the nominee and on others?
Please send your story to Jennifer Lambert C/O PR and Marketing Department, P.O. Box HP-5, High Point, NC 27261. Nomination forms are also available online at www.HighPointRegional.com
Deadlines for nominations is April 30, 2013.
Winner will be announced at the “Step Into Better Health with High Point Regional” women's event on Saturday, May 4, 2013.