Need Health Insurance? Get Covered!
At High Point Regional and UNC Health Care, we care about your health. The Health Insurance Marketplace is open for enrollment until February 12, 2015. Go to healthcare.gov for information on the basics of health insurance and how the new law may affect you. You can also talk with someone by calling 1-800-318-2596.
When you use the Health Insurance Marketplace, you will fill out an application and see health plans available in our area. You will find out if you can get lower costs on your monthly premiums for private insurance plans and if you quality for lower out-of-pocket costs. The Marketplace will also tell you if you are eligible for free or low-cost coverage available through Medicaid or the Children's Health Insurance Program.
Please call (336) 878-6697 to make an appointment for assistance with your application or for more information.
For more information please visit. http://getcoveredunchealth.org/.
GET Covered NC - STAY Covered NC
OPEN ENROLLMENT November 15, 2014 ~ February 15, 2015
Over 300,000 North Carolinians enrolled through the Marketplace & 91% of North Carolinians who enrolled are receiving financial help.
Five Fast Facts about Health Care
- You cannot be denied for preexisting condition or for being sick.
- Financial help is available.
- If you do not enroll in insurance you may have to pay a fine. Free Certified Navigators can help you with certain exemptions.
- The Marketplace is a website where you can shop for health insurance that meets your needs. www.healthcare.gov
- Free expert advice is in every NC county. Call toll free:1-855-733-3711
Certified In-Person Assisters are available to provide fair, accurate, impartial, and FREE assistance in:
- Whether you qualify for financial assistance
- Enrolling in a health plan through the Marketplace
- Getting an exemption from paying a fine if you do not enroll in a health plan
Important Dates to Remember
November 15, 2014 - Open Enrollment starts for 2015
December 31, 2014 - Coverage ends for 2014 Marketplace plans
January 1, 2015 - Coverage can begin for 2015 Marketplace plans
February 15, 2015 - Open Enrollment ends
Download a flier for more information.