High Point Medical Center Welcomes Martina Ratliff, APRN, MSN, FNP-C
High Point Medical Center proudly welcomes Martina Ratliff, NP to our growing staff of providers. She will provide services as part of the health care team at High Point Medical Center Infectious Disease located at 404 Westwood Avenue, Suite 207.
Martina received Master’s Degree of Science in Nursing at Winston Salem State University. She is originally from High Point, NC and most recently has been part of the team at UNC Regional Physician Critical Care Medicine.
Nurse Practitioners are a critical member of your health care team. As clinicians that blend clinical expertise in diagnosing and treating health conditions with an added emphasis on disease prevention and health management, Nurse Practitioners bring a comprehensive perspective to health care.
Infectious Disease specialists work with your primary care provider to help combat complex illnesses and infections. Your doctor may refer you to an Infectious Disease specialist when:
- an infection is difficult to diagnose;
- a patient does not respond to treatment;
- a healthy person plans to travel to a foreign country or a location where infection risk is higher;
- an infection is accompanied by a high fever; or
- treating illnesses becomes a part of a patient's overall care.
To make an appointment with Martina, please call (336) 878-6820.